Associate Diploma In Veterinary Technology Conventional Delivery *
About This Program
Are you interested in a career working with and caring for animals? This program is designed to provide the technical knowledge and skills required to become a veterinary technician working in association with practicing veterinarians.
Our program is accredited by the Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians, the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association, and the American Veterinary Medical Association. Our graduates consistently achieve top scores on the Veterinary Technician National Exam to become Registered Veterinary Technicians (R.V.T.).
The Veterinary Technology Diploma program (Conventional Delivery) provides students on-campus training over two years from September to April.
- Training related to the care of large, laboratory and companion animals
- Comprehensive range of courses
- Excellent teaching facilities
- Small working groups
- High calibre, experienced instructors
- Four-week industry work placement at the end of semester four
- Program facilities and procedures inspected by the Canadian Council on Animal Care
- Gain the skills needed to work in a small, mixed, or large animal practice
- Gateway to additional post-secondary opportunities including undergraduate degree programs, post-diploma certifications and professional accreditation
- Eligible to write the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE)to become at a Registered Veterinary Technician (R.V.T.)
- Same features and benefits as the alternative delivery option
- Come check this program out at Applicant Information Days on Friday, April 21, 2017 OR Red Carpet Day on Friday, November 25, 2016
- Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page
- Consider the Alternative Delivery option?
* Oversubscribed program
To discuss this program in more detail, please contact:
Alison McMahon, Campus Recruitment Co-ordinator
519-674-1500 x63256 email@example.com
Marion Beach, Academic Program Co-ordinator
519-674-1500 x63523 firstname.lastname@example.org
Medway High School, Arva, ON
Senior, Associate Diploma in Veterinary Technology
Colony Animal Adoption Service
Karen Fletcher co-ordinates the animal adoption service. The staff, students and new pet owners are all excited about the adoption program.