Associate Diploma in Equine Care and Management
NEW Delivery Location Fall 2017!
This unique program is perfect for equine enthusiasts who want to turn their passion into a career. In this program you will learn about equine nutrition, reproduction, health, conditioning, and management. You will gain extensive equine theory combined with applied knowledge and broaden your equine business, finance, and management skills.
- Combination of in-depth equine theory and applied business courses
- Practical training with horses from various areas of the equine industry
- Small class size results in an excellent student-teacher ratio
- Includes a four-week industry work placement at the end of semester four
- Learn key equine-related and business skills needed to succeed in a career in the equine or agribusiness industry
- Learn from experienced and knowledgeable instructors
Program Delivery Location
Year 1 delivery location (semesters 1 and 2) of this program are delivered at the Regional Equine and Agricultural Centre of Huron (REACH Huron) in Clinton, ON.
Year 2 delivery location (semesters 3 and 4) are delivered at Ridgetown Campus in Ridgetown, ON.
To discuss this program in more detail, please contact: