Associate Diploma In Agriculture
2 Years (4 semesters) Start/Intake: September
About this program
Combine practical experiences in agricultural production with the technical and scientific skills required to successfully operate a farm or work in agribusiness.
As you learn the science, technology, and business of agriculture, you can focus your studies in the areas of agribusiness, crops, livestock, or fruit and vegetable production. In this program you will learn about current industry issues and research solutions through classroom teaching and laboratory sessions.
- Learn from experienced instructors with exceptional links to Ontario’s agricultural community
- Applied farm production and agribusiness curriculum focus
- Instructors share agriculture research issues and solutions in class
- Optional experiential learning credits are offered through international study opportunities
- Excellent job placement rates and starting salaries
- Start making connections with agriculture industry professionals during your studies
- The Grower Pesticide Safety Course Exam is completed within the the Applied Weed Science course
- Write the Grower Pesticide Safety Course Exam within the Applied Weed Science course
- Gateway to additional post-secondary opportunities including undergraduate degree programs, applied degree programs, post-diploma certifications and industry accreditation
- With this program, you can earn 2 Diplomas in 3 Years!
To discuss this program in more detail, please contact:
Alison McMahon, Campus Recruitment Co-ordinator
519-674-1500 x63256 firstname.lastname@example.org
John Zandstra, Academic Program Co-ordinator
519-674-1500 x63627 email@example.com
Centre Wellington District High School, Alma, ON
Graduate (Spring 2016), Associate Diploma in Agriculture